| At The Helm:
Stephen L. Anderson
Mr. Anderson has more than twenty five years experience promoting and protecting business, entertainment and intellectual property rights in the United States and overseas. Packing an outstanding track record in civil and criminal investigations, motions and trials, he explores a broad scope of strategies in the enforcement and defense of IP rights including arbitration, settlement and dispute resolution alternatives.
* prosecuting trademark, trade dress and copyright applications.
* filing Trademark Trial oppositions, cancellations and appeals.
* handling fictitious name registrations, DBAs and
domestic service requirements.
* drafting, negotiating and recording assignments, licenses, non-disclosure agreements, employment and work-for-hire agreements, partnerships, vendor/ marketing agreements, joint ventures, security interests in and transfers of IP rights.
* preparing consumer brand surveys and market data.
* developing new market opportunities.
* handling and coordinating complex IP, business, unfair competition and entertainment litigation.
* resolving Domain disputes in favor of the trademark proprietor.
* obtaining and executing pre-trial seizure orders, writs of attachment and levies of infringing goods and property.
* successfully litigating scores of Court and jury trials.
Mr. Anderson has served as a Deputy District Attorney for the County of Los Angeles and as a City Crime Commissioner in California. He has worked in the United States Senate as a liason for Senate Majority Leader Howard Baker and as a Deputy Advanceman for Senate Majority Leader Robert Dole.
Academic Credentials: Member, California State Bar (since 1990); U.S. District Court: Central District of Calif. (since 1991); Southern District of California (since 2003) J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC 1990; European University Institute, Florence, Italy; B.A., University of Southern California 1987. Member: International Trademark Association; Member: American Bar Association; Member: Professional Association of Dive Instructors.
Promote, Protect, Prevent
To compliment our efforts, as members of the International Trademark Association (INTA) we maintain relationships with foreign Intellectual Property attorneys, graphic artists and licensed advertising and marketing professionals worldwide.
ANDERSON & ASSOCIATES
31285 Temecula Parkway, Suite 240
Temecula, California 92592
tel. (951) 296-1700
| Of Counsel:
OWEN BATES, ESQ.
Following thirteen years of laboratory experience as a specialist in Clinical Chemistry and while employed as a Patent Administrator for a pharmaceutical company, Mr. Bates was awarded his Juris Doctor from Western State University College of Law in 1994. In 1995, Mr. Bates was admitted to the California Bar and in June 1996, he became a registered patent attorney. For more than ten years, Mr. Bates has regularly researched, prepared and prosecuted patent applications and PCT filings. He has worked on patent oppositions and litigation matters, written opinion letters, nondisclosure agreements and has routinely worked closely with inventors and scientists to facilitate the required claims, specifications and disclosures.
A member of MENSA, Mr. Bates has designed and written software programs and has presented a numbers of lectures and seminars in the field of intellectual property.Representative clients: